Date(s) - 04/05/2019 - 07/05/2019
The HCSA trip to Pisa and Florence is already promising to go down in HCSA history. With visiting two cities we’ll have twice the fun, twice the experiences and twice the memories on a student-budget.
The price of this year’s trip abroad will be €230 for HCSA members and €255 for non-HCSA members. This fare will include:
– Flight fare
– Train fare from Pisa to Florence and back
– Hostel stays
– An organized cultural activity
Find below a tentative schedule for the trip. Of course, more details and activities will be announced!
Day 1: May 04, 2019 – Saturday
• Meeting at the airport at around 12:00 (option to go together from Groningen and meet around 7:30 at Central station in Groningen).
• Flight time: 13:55-15:40.
• Arrive at the hostel around 17:00.
• Dinner / drinks in Pisa
Day 2: May 05, 2019 – Sunday
• Travel to Florence
• Stay in Florence for two nights
Day 3: May 06, 2019 – Monday
• Activities in Florence
Day 4: May 07, 2019 – Tuesday
• Checkout Hostel
• Train back to Pisa around 12:00.
• Flight back to Eindhoven: 15:05-16:55 (23:00 back in Groningen).
Registration for the trip is possible until April 17th, and the trip fare will be withdrawn from your bank account around the 25th of April. Due to the nature of the activity cancelling is unfortunately not possible.
If you enjoy traveling, spending time with your Honours friends, eating amazing food and visiting all the cultural hot spots, you do not want to miss this. We welcome anybody to join, but non-HCSA members will be placed on the waiting list at first and they will pay the full price instead of the member price.
We’re looking forward to having this amazing trip with you! Register here!